Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The materials displayed on this website, includingwithout limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are the property of Makers Mark Online and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Makers Mark Online.
Save for the above, Makers Mark Online does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
2. You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
3. To the extent permitted by law Makers Mark Online disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Makers Mark Online its contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Makers Mark Online cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Makers Mark Online to accept. If Makers Mark Online becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Makers Mark Online’s liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
- (a) in the case of goods, to any one it determines of the following: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- (b) in the case of services, to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
4. If you wish to establish a link to this website you must, in the first instance, use the Contact Us Link at the top of the page and provide the following information:
- (i) the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from;
- (ii) a brief description of your website; and
- (iii) the reason that you wish to establish a link.
If Makers Mark Online agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Makers Mark Online as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact Makers Mark Online and provide a new description of your website.
5. This website and the materials displayed on it may not be accessible from time to time due to unavoidable events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
6. You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
7. All prices listed on the Makers Mark website are in Australian dollars.
8. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Victoria, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.